Laura McBride, Sales Representative with Sutton - Heritage Realty Inc., Brokerage provides real estate services and advice. Laura is a registered Realtor and holds memberships with Toronto Real Estate Board, OREA (Ontario Real Estate Association), CREA (Canadian Real Estate Association) and RECO (Real Estate Council of Ontario). Laura is committed to collecting, using and disclosing personal information responsibly and only to the extent necessary for the services provided. The following document describes Laura's privacy policies.
Laura McBride and Sutton Group - Heritage Realty Inc., Brokerage may collect personal information as required for services offered through electronic forms, email, phone, fax, mail or in person.
This personal information includes or relates to:
1. An individual's personal characteristics such as: age/birthdate, home address, telephone number, email address, anniversaries, family member birthday's pet information, etc 2. An individual's financial information as it pertains to real estate, down payments, mortgage approvals, qualifications; past and present purchase price, etc. 3. An individual's activities (hobbies, schedules, routines) as it pertains to real estate, access to the property and communication to obtain access to the property. 4. An individual's property access information, such as door access codes, lock-box codes, security systems, garage door codes and other alarms. 5. An individual's property history and Land Registry information accessed through the Ontario Land Registry website or offices.
Business information, although different from personal information, is not protected by privacy legislation. Laura McBride treats your Business Information like it is persona and will use it responsibly.
Laura McBride and Sutton Group - Heritage Reality Inc., Brokerage collects, uses and discloses information for purposes related to providing you real estate service. The most common examples of these purposes are as follows:
1. Registered real estate Sales Representatives and Brokers/Brokerages in Ontario are regulated by RECO (Real Estate Council of Ontario). The Council may inspect Brokerage records and interview office staff as part of their regulatory activities in the the public interest.
2. RECO requires that client records be retained for a minimum of 10 years after the last contact.
3. Your contact and personal information is used to contact you when necessary and requested, but is primarily used to collect personal information necessary to effectively market and sell the property of sellers, to locate, assess and qualify properties for buyers and to otherwise provide professional services to clients and customers.
When you fill out a form on Laura's Contact page requesting more information about services available, you are required to submit personal information such as your name, email and phone number and you may include your address or other information in the additional text boxes. By doing so are agreeing to Laura's privacy policies.
Opt-In / Cancel Contact Laura McBride's website provides you with the opportunity to opt-in to subscribed mailings and other communication. If at any time you wish to cancel or "opt-out" of Laura's mailing list, simply send her an email and enter "unsubscribe" in the subject field, along with your name and email address. Laura will ensure that you are removed from further emails, postal mailings, and other marketing as expressed.
Laura McBride and Sutton Group - Heritage Realty Inc., Brokerage are staunch supporters of the Canadian Federal Privacy Legislation and the RECO Code of Ethics. Your name and other information will never be rented, sold or exchanged to third-party companies for any purpose. Under no circumstances will your personal information be disclosed to any third party unless we seek your expressed consent or are required to do so by law.
If you submit a form for more information on, or choose to register for, a boulevard tree through your local municipality's Boulevard Tree Program, available on Laura McBride's website Tree Program page, you are agreeing for Laura to submit your name, address, phone number and email address, on your behalf, to the tree program office at your local municipality for the purpose of planting a new tree on the land in front of your property.
Your Information and Links This site contains links to other sites. These sites have their own policies and practices with respect to online privacy, and Laura McBride and Sutton Group - Heritage Realty Inc., Brokerage cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these Web sites. In addition, in certain instances a Third Party advertiser may ask you for personal information. This site cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of its advertisers. Only certain employes within the Sutton Group - Heritage Reality Inc., Brokerage offices have access to the information you provide. For example, strict rules are imposed on employees who have access either to the databases that store client information or to the servers that host web services. While no guarantee can be mad that loss, misuse, or alteration to data will not occur, we try to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
Laura McBride and Sutton Group - Heritage Realty Inc., Brokerage understands the importance of protecting personal information. For that reason, the following steps are taken.
1. Paper information is either under supervision, secured in a locked or restricted area, or shredded until it is destroyed. 2. Electronic hardware is either under supervision or is in a locked or restricted area. Computers, tablets and phones are password protected.
With only a few exceptions, you have the right to see what personal information Laura McBride and Sutton Group - Heritage Reality Inc., Brokerage hold about you. It is their policy to help you identify what records might be kept about you. Understanding any information you do not understand (short forms, technical language, etc.) will be explained. We reserve the right to charge a nominal fee for such requests. If you believe there is a mistake in the information, you have the right to ask for it to be corrected. This applies to factual information and not to any professional opinions that may be formed. You may be asked to provide documentation that the files are wrong. Where it is agreed that a mistake was made, step will be taken to make the correction. If it is not agreed that a mistake has been made, a brief statement will be included in your file that you do not agree with our information.
Laura McBride Sales Representative Sutton Group - Heritage Realty Inc., Brokerage Email: Laura@lauramcbride.ca 300 Clements Rd. W. Ajax ON L1S 3C6 Tel: 905 619-9500
Laura McBride and Sutton Group - Heritage Realty Inc., Brokerage reserves the right to make changes to this policy from time to time. Changes may occur without warning and will be reflected on this page. If any significant changes to this policy are made, Laura will provide notice of the changes on this website.